Maintaining a VoIP network is no easy task and takes years of experience and wisdom. Understanding SIP Proxies is an equally daunting task and professionals are hard to find.
Basic job description
Head SIP Proxy Engineer.
Responsible for the support, development and management of all production SIP Proxies.
All Bizvoip employees work from home and gather once a week or so in Somerset West, or via online meet.
- OpenSIPS proficient
- Linux proficient
- Great attitude and internal drive to achieve
- A love for what you do, at any hour of the day
- A superior skillset with at least 10 years experience, in other words you are over 30 years of age and you are of the smartest in the room
- Disciplined to work from home
- Fibre connectivity at home
- R30-90k per month before taxes.
- No other extras or additions
- A 13th cheque (bonus) if the year permits it