Bizvoip is the creator of many bespoke telecoms applications and services. Due to our strong focus on telecoms software and hosting, we often neglect sales, marketing and additional commercial development. The current core members of Bizvoip are all from a technical background. Bizvoip’s vision is to have 5 core members in total. The second last position to fill is that of Chief Commercial Officer.
Basic job description
Head of sales, marketing and commercial development. Needs more than 15 years experience collectively in the aforementioned fields. The main role of the CCO is to increase turnover through increasing sales, by whichever legal means necessary. If you have what it takes then you will also accumulate 10% equity in Bizvoip, but that is at the discretion of the core members.
All Bizvoip employees work from home and gather once a week or so in Somerset West, or via online meet.
- Great attitude and internal drive to achieve
- A love for what you do, at any hour of the day
- A superior skillset with at least 15 years experience, in other words you are over 35 years of age and you are of the smartest in the room
- Experience in the telecoms and IoT sector
- Big network of peers
- A fancy track record
- Disciplined to work from home
- Fibre connectivity at home
- R50-100k per month before taxes.
- No other extras or additions
- A 13th cheque (bonus) if the year permits it
- A possible 10% equity in Bizvoip