Important information regarding
The porting department will be closed from 12 December
2019 and will resume duties on the 13th of January 2020.
The last scheduled port date will be on Thursday 12 December 2019
1. The Porting Department re-opens for
2. The first scheduled port date in 2020 will be from 20 January 2020.
Individual Ports (Analogue, VOIP, ADSL) Last date of submissions: 29 November 2019
1. Any individual port request(s) received before or on 29 November will be processed
2. Port requests that are approved by the Donor Provider (taking into account other providers and their internal freeze periods) will be scheduled to port before or on 12 December (which is the last scheduled port date for 2019).
3. No ports will be scheduled after 12 December and will only be scheduled in January 2020 when porting re-opens.
4. Customers are requested to respond promptly to suggested port date confirmations in order to have numbers ported before the last scheduled date.
Managed Ports (Numbers that form part of a BRI or PRI)
Last date of submissions: 15 November 2019
1. Any managed port request(s) received before or on 15 November will be processed
2. No managed port request(s) received after 15 November will be
3. Confirmed port dates scheduled with Telkom during the freeze
4. All managed ports that are rejected after 15 November will not
5. All managed ports submitted after 15 November would need to
1. Scheduled porting dates are not guaranteed and are dependent on the Donor Providers and their freeze periods. Bizvoip does not take responsibility for port requests not accepted by the Donor Providers before the shutdown date.
2. Correct and accurate porting documents should be submitted in order for the requests to be processed before the last port submission date. Bizvoip will not process new port requests after the last submission date if the porting documents were sent incorrectly prior to the shutdown date.
3. No special requests will be accepted after the last submission dates specified.
4. No port reversals will be resubmitted or attended to after the last scheduled port date of 12 December.
5. The Porting Department re-opens on 13 January 2020, however, due to potential backlog of port requests, the first port date will only be scheduled on 20 January 2020.
6. Individual Port submissions close on 29 November 2019.
7. Managed Port submissions close on 15 November 2019.
Let us know via email to Support@bizvoip.co.za if you require any more info regarding the port freeze period.